Can you reduce Acne at Home? Yes you can. But why this topic – I have been facing Acne issues for past few years; I never had them at my very young age. Since I shifted to Dubai, within few years, i started having these big bubbles reddish, painful which not only looked horrible, but also left those dirty looking scars. Well I have not only spent huge amount for treatments, but also tried every possible thing that is been recommended to me by people or that I have seen on web.
Well, one thing i realized, it is curable but again you have to be religiously following routine, taking care of yourself in terms of eating food, water, environment, balanced stress, if required avoid make-ups etc.
Acne is one of the most common conditions among all people; mostly 87% peoples are affected by acne. No, it’s not something that is come from birth (not sure if there is anything called baby acne, I have never heard it yet), but yes, it is comes due to some imbalance in our body. Treatments also can have side-effects like – irritation, dryness, redness, etc, . This has incited numerous individuals to investigate how to fix skin break out normally at home. The web is loaded up with proposals, yet do characteristic medications really work? If yes then read this full article carefully so that you can get proper information.
Causes of Acne??
Lifestyle, diet, stress, weight, sleeplessness, hormonal imbalance, PCOS, way your insulin is reacting is the major causes of ACNE. Dandruff is also caused due to above reasons, which in turn becomes a cause for ACNE.
Skin break out begins when the pores in your skin get stopped up with oil and dead skin cells. Each pore is associated with a sebaceous organ, which delivers a slick substance called sebum. Additional sebum can block up pores, causing the development of microbes known as Propionibacterium acnes, or P. acnes.
Your white platelets assault P. acnes, prompting skin aggravation and skin inflammation. A few instances of skin break out are more extreme than others, yet regular indications incorporate whiteheads, zits, and pimples.
I had acne on my head, face, and neck and on my back.
Here are few Methods to Reduce Acne at Home!
Please note, they will work overnight.
- Take Zinc Supplement –Zinc is a basic supplement that is significant for cell development, hormone generation, digestion, and insusceptible capacity. It is additionally one of the most read characteristic medications for skin break out. Research demonstrates that individuals with skin break out will, in general, have lower levels of zinc in their blood than those with clear skin.
2. Make masks – Honey and cinnamon are the best source of antioxidants. Studies has proved that antioxidants are very useful in reducing acne. The antioxidants studied were nutrient B3, linoleic (omega-6) unsaturated fat and sodium ascorbyl phosphate (SAP), which is a nutrient C subsidiary.
**Gram flour (Besan) with curds / rosewater / aloevera gel / honey anything that is easily available at home can be used as well. Twice a week its recommended.
** Multani Mitti is another good face mask, which can be used with water / raw milk / aloe vera / rose water & Honey
3. Apply green tea on your face – Green tea is a very high source of antioxidants and even drinking it also better for your health. There aren’t any investigations investigating the advantages of drinking green tea with regards to skin break out, yet applying it straightforwardly to the skin has been appeared to help. This is likely in light of the fact that the flavonoids and tannins in green tea are known to help battle microscopic organisms and lessen irritation, which are two fundamental drivers of skin break out.
- Apply apple cider vinegar –Apple juice vinegar is made by maturing apple juice or the unfiltered juice from squeezed apples. Like other vinegar, it is known for its capacity to battle numerous sorts of microorganisms and infections. Apple juice vinegar contains a few natural acids that have been appeared to slaughter P. acnes.
You also can have ACV in the mornings for empty stomach. This can be used as a toner as well. (however, I stopped it due to the smell)
- Use Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera is the plant which directly gives a gel. These gels are used in burn skin, rashes and other skin problems. This will be definitely good for your acne. Aloe Vera contains salicylicacid and sulphur, both of them are used in treatment of acne. While research indicates an incredible guarantee, the counter skin inflammation advantages of Aloe Vera itself require further logical proof.
The best method that i follow with Aloe Vera, is rub the gel on your face massaging it on your face and neck for some good time, with your finger tips, then rub an ice cube. Please do try this tip for continuous 2 weeks, i bet you will see and will love the difference. I try this every night.
- Drink a lot of water – water is one amazing source not just for the face but also to the entire body. It clears the toxins which help naturally to have a better skin.
- Shed Regularly-Shedding is the way toward evacuating the top layer of dead skin cells. It tends to be accomplished precisely by utilizing a brush or clean to physically evacuate the phones. On the other hand, it tends to be expelled synthetically by applying a corrosive that breaks down them. Peeling is accepted to improve skin inflammation by evacuating the skin cells that stop up pores. It is additionally accepted to make skin inflammation medications for the skin increasingly viable by enabling them to enter further when the highest layer of skin is expelled. Lamentably, the examination on shedding and its capacity to treat skin break out is restricted.
So, these are some genuine and tried method by which you can reduce your acne directly from your home. You don’t need to spend extra money on these types of treatments. You can use natural resources and can cure your problem. Follow a routine, do changes if you don’t see changes after a month or so, check the products. Visit dermatologist. In my case, acne was so bad, that doctor recommended going on controlled medications that is given for extreme stubborn acnes. Well, nothing should be continued for long especially if its medication as body gets used to, which results in no reaction.
Following routine, good lifestyle, healthy eating to sleeping, controlled sugar levels are the basics that can be followed to healthier skin with healthier and clear face. In my case, I was made to realize that dairy and sugar is one such culprit which caused me acne. Since i switched to green tea, I did a lot of improvement on my skin.
So let me know your comments, if you have faced ACNE issues, may be you can share your experience how are you working on it, the changes you have done, or your recommendations if any.