Being active in something indeed requires vigorous action and cooperation. Especially when we are talking about both our mental and physical health.
Before you continue reading, ask these things to yourself first. What are the things that keep you going? Are those things helps you to be active physically and mentally? How much time and energy would it take to maintain yourself well? Is it worth all of your sweat?
Here we come up some easy tips that will help you from being nonfunctional to being operative – mentally and physically.
Steps to Keep You Physically and Mentally Fit
Be Active Mentally
- Exercising meditation for at least 5 minutes a day will help you focus more on your daily task, and it will help you generate more neurons for active living.
- Think positive – You can be the best version of yourself if you truly believe in your abilities and act accordingly to what your mind speaks.
- Start doing these by turning worst-case scenarios to a positive one. For instance, someone unintentionally hit your drink and dropped it off the ground, but that person apologizes and sneaks out afterward.
- Before your temper burst out, try to make a deep breath and think the possible cause why the person was in a way haphazard. The person who was speeding maybe was actually trying to meet deadlines or he’s trying to keep up for some emergencies!!! – Just come to think of it, is it worth the duel as it may probably happen with us as well.
- Circle yourself with the people who push you to be better and motivates you the most to do well. They will help you maintain active mental health. A good company can always carry huge success, it would be nice if you got some peers trying to help you improve and succeed in your life rather than being around with brats who keep boasting what they have in life. Choose your company wisely. Remember, it is better to have a few real friends than being with a company of a big group of a hoax.
- Do what you love and love what you do – all odds will be against themselves if you treat everything right. Self-esteem and giving high morale to yourself will induce contentment in life! Try to look around you; are they having the fun of what they are doing? Then, you can too!
- Pursue your dreams that bring the best version of yourself and keep the passion that harnesses you even more.
- Acceptance. You have to accept everything positively—criticisms, hardships, lost, dismay, etc. Not only it will help you get rid of mood swings and internal meltdowns but will also give you the extent of the best you can do.
Be Active Physically
- Sports helps you gain the vigor you need and can boost your confidence as well. Ask yourself, what sport/s do you think that best suit your everyday routine and personality and then follow it. After all, your physical health will depend on the things that interest you the most.
- Gain proper weight through a healthy diet. As the saying goes, “You are what you eat.” Treat yourself but be aware as well that what you eat is a reflection of yourself. Please treat your body well by eating healthy foods.
- Exercise. Tired of hearing this? Well, get used to it. Try to do it instead, and then you will undoubtedly be benefited on the significant effect brought by exercise to your body.
These tips will help you develop an active, healthy, and stable physical and mental health.
If you want to add some tips, just leave a comment below. We will include your inputs in the next edition.