If you are a teenager then most of the time you will be suffering from acne, pimples and many skin problems same like I too did. As these problems are quite common in today’s age. If you want a proper and a real solution for all your skin problems then Cetaphil Face Cleanser one of the best and personally recommended solution. Here’s my review for this Cleanser and i truly vouch for it.
Pic Courtesy : https://cetaphil-skin-care-products-20712171862.html
Work of Cetaphil Face Cleanser
This is a cleanser which can help you in solving most types of skin problems and even it help you in removing your make-up. Originally developed by dermatologist especially for sensitive skins. It can also be used as the soap substitute with no fragrance. According to Independent clinical tests using Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleanser undiluted it is cleared that this is one of the best non-soap cleanser. Because of its special formation, your eyes won’t get sting and this can be used with or without water. Cetaphil Face Cleanser is Ph balanced and can be helpful for all types of problems.
How to use this Face Cleanser??
There are only 2 steps to use this cleanser –
- Just try to remove your make-up with your regular make-up removal. Just don’t wash your face with water. You can use coconut oil or anything which is suitable for you.
- Apply Cetaphil Cleanser and wipe off with wet clean cloth or cotton or you can directly wash your face. You can also use Cetaphil Face Cleanser as your regular face wash.
Just follow these 2 steps to remove your regular light make-up. You can’t use this cleanser to remove heavy make-up so just don’t even try this. Definitely you can use this cleanser as your regular face wash which helps you in solving your skin problems.
Why we should use Cetaphil Face Cleanser
- If your skin is dry then definitely you will love this product because it helps you in softening of skin.
- It can remove light make-up even if the make-up is waterproof.
- It is very effective for people having sensitive skin and acne problems.
- Doesn’t give you the dry or stretched feeling which comes after wash.
- Recommended by dermatologists as well.
Why not to use:
There is no such reason not to use as it has worked for quite a few known to me, however, below may be something that you wouldn’t like about this product
- Its basically no fragrance or slightly medicated smelled.
- Pricing compared to regular face washes, its a bit expensive.
At the end I will only tell you that definitely this product is a value for money product. It has benefited me, so I’m sharing my views on the product. It can be helpful for your skin problems and even helps you in removing light make-up.
Also Read: Top 5 recommended Sunscreens for 2019