So guys if you are looking for a DSLR camera then here I am going to give you a review of D3500 DSLR. This is one of the best DSLR in the budget range. Here i will give you a full review with its highlighting features.
Price and Specifications of D3500 DSLR
This device is available on Amazon and you can directly buy it. Specifications of Nikon D3500 DSLR are –
- Screen– 3-inch fixed display, 9,21,000 dots approximately.
- Sensor – 24.2MP APS-C CMOS.
- Video – Full HD 1080p.
- Connectivity –
- Lens Mount – Nikon F.
- Burst Shooting – 5fps.
- Autofocus – 11-point AF.
- Weight – 415g (with battery and card).
- Battery Life – 1,550 shots.
So basically these are some basic features or you can say specifications of the Nikon D3500 DSLR. The device with the AF-P 18-55mm VR lens is good if you use this for normal usage. There are some pros and cons of this DSLR lets discuss about these.
Pros of Nikon D3500
- The price of this device is very less and according to that device has a great built quality.
- Have a flip screen which is really amazing according to the price of this device.
- Battery life of this device is really amazing and you can take up to 1550 shots with one-time charge.
- Wi-fi connectivity is available which means you can directly transfer your videos into your laptop of phone through Wi-Fi.
Cons of Nikon D3500
- It has only single lens option. You can’t take much high quality pics.
- No jack for external microphone. if you are creating videos you may face issues with it.
- No 4K recording which is important at this time.
You can shoot good quality videos for indoor only with 18-55mm lens. If you want to shoot outdoor videos then you have to upgrade your lens. Even you can’t connect any external mic. You can buy this DSLR if you want to click photos or want to shoot normal videos.
Any question let me know in the comment section.
Also please read – Amazon Fire TV Stick Full Review