We all have some different choices about coffee. Coffee is nothing but a hot drink made by roasting the beans. For me this was a drink from childhood may be say from 7 yrs on wards as it was our Grand-mom’s mandatory evening drink. It used to be this local brand “Panduranga”. We would have our coffee mixed with Jaggery, and at home it was called “KAPI”.
Some popular variants of coffee are Cold, Hot & Black. Off late this drink has become one of the stylish factor in youth, hence lots of coffee shops, cafes are opened at every street corners. Variants to this are unlimited few to name – cafe latte, Ice blended, Americano, Cappuccino, etc etc.
I never knew, until I read that, Coffee Drinkers have a low risk of several diseases. So today I will tell you how to us this drink to gain its maximum health benefits.
This recipe is very basic recipe to have coffee in a proper way. I will also share some interesting facts as well.
So all Coffee Lovers should read this!!
To have some good health benefits & have its best taste one should drink it Black. Yes, you heard it Right!! Milk & Sugar along with it is not very healthy, but sadly this is unknown to many.
Recipe of Black Coffee
Boil a cup of water.
Add 1 tsp of coffee in it.
Let it boil for 5 minutes.
Now strain & serve it.
Note – Don’t add sugar or any sweetener to it.
There are uncountable benefits of Black Coffee as per science and if we talk about taste, yes it can be a little bitter but once you start drinking this, then nothing can beat it. I still remember my ex-boss used to have 3 cups a day and pretty strong as well.
- If you are new to the tasting of coffee, please consult your Doctor prior starting.
- Avoid drinking it after PM hrs as it may cause sleep disorder due to the caffeine level.
- Not Recommended for High BP Patients
Top benefits of Black Coffee –
- It is a rich source of antioxidants and minerals
- Black coffee 30 minutes before your workouts can help you exercise more, means more calorie burn and more weight loss.
- It helps by boosting insulin production in the body, Diabetic Patients should keep it in mind.
Health Benefits of Black Coffee –
- It boosts memory. A cup in the morning not only boosts your memory power but also enhances brain function.
- Increase your performance during the workout. This can help you to lose more weight.
- Drinking this will make your liver healthy. Drink at least 2 cups to prevent your liver from big diseases like Cancer.
- It increases metabolism by 50%, which can help in weight loss.
- Prevents & cure diabetes with a simple habit of drinking black coffee 2 times a day. This promotes the production of insulin in your body.
- It flushes out toxins and keeps your stomach clean.
- It also keeps you happy by reducing stress.
Well one of my friend is a crazy lover of coffee, while she can survive on this any day… she will be the happiest soul if we gift her only this instead of anything else. While we do give her a lot of advice to stop consuming it, however, in conclusion after writing this content, I have decided to join her to have a cup every time we meet up – maybe I will opt for black while she enjoys it with all the goodness for her taste buds.
So after reading this hope you guys enjoy your cuppa of KAPIII’!