Ari Poori (rice Poori)
This sounds to be a basic recipe, but trying something different from the comfort zone, is a challenge.
1 cup of raw rice / Pachari
½ cup grated coconut
1 cup Maida
1 cup Rava (semolina)
Salt to taste
Water as required (use slightly warm water)
Oil for frying
1. Soak the rice in water for 3 -4 hrs, grind it adding required water + grated coconut + salt.
2. Mix this paste with Maida and Rava and knead well to a smooth dough.
3. Divide the prepared dough into small balls and prepare poori using a pathiri press.
4. Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the poori’s on both sides.
This recipe Can be served with any yummy curries of your choice.
- Thank you, Shaheen, for your support…. looking forward to more recipes!!!
Must Read: https://queenbeeszone.com/tried-and-tested/